If you followed my #libday6 tweets today, you already know about tasks I had at my library. If you want to catch up, I inserted my tweets at the bottom of this post.
I want to make a short post about what I learned and relearned today…
- It is hard to book accommodation for 100 people for a library conference Cycling for libraries #cyc4lib in my city when the man I am trying to reach is on vacation in Cuba! #learned
- Our film streaming service is a success #confirmed and we must use more funds on this. #learned
- Coffee should get it´s well deserved place in the periodic table among the other elements #relearned
- Our new catalogue on courses for the spring looks fantastic #learned
- I work with awesome librarians #confirmed
- You must not be afraid to solve a conflict even though it is unpleasant. You must solve it to feel better yourself and for the work climate to be a success and you must stand up for what you believe in. #confirmed
- It is hard to unlearn #relearned
- To do list will never be empty #relearned – and I guess that´s a good thing.
- My colleagues are caring people #confirmed
- About our film streaming service
- Lot´s of music questions today (Most about recordings)
- People who wanted to scan some documents
- People wanted to connect to wi-fi
- Travel guides
- Crime stories
- Can you help me spell some words?
- A couple of school projects (good ones!)
One thought on “First day of #libday6”
Hi Jan, my little daughter is sick too, … so here is another tired librarian. I had lots of Coffee today 😉 Cheers and thanks for the update.